J. Douglas Montgomery, Broker / President
Mr. Montgomery specializes in DOUGLAS MANOR/DOUGALSTON Real Estate and in assisting homeowners confront NYC Tax Lien issues. He has been a Real Estate Broker in New York State since 1988, and is a member of the National Association of Realtors. As the managing real estate broker for the foreclosure division of The US Department of Housing and Urban Development from 1992 - 1996, he developed a comprehensive understanding of Federal Housing Administration and The US Department of HUD.
- 2012 Long Island Board of Realtors Community Service Award
- 2012 Little Neck/Douglaston Lions Club Man of the Year
- 2012 Queens Community Board 11 Member
- 2011-Present Douglaston Garden Club President
- 2011-2012 PS-98 PTA Vice President
- 2011 L. I. Board of Realtors Professional Standards Committe, CHAIR
- 2005-2012 Douglaston Garden Club Civic Beautification CHAIR
- 2010 L. I. Board of Realtors Mediation Committee, CHAIR
- 2004-2012, L.I. Board of Realtors Professional Standards Committee
- 2008 L. I. Board of Realtors Professional Standards Committee, Vice-Chair
- 2007 L. I. Board of Realtors, Fair Housing Committee, Vice-Chair
- Certified Buyer Representative, CBR
- BA in Business Administration/Real Estate from SUNY Brockport 1986.